I have planned out the next few weeks and the following month to create my magazine. I was spaced out my time to have enough time to complete every aspect of the magazine by the given due date. These are the dates I have set for myself to accomplish my magazine around my busy schedule.
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR
Here is my finalized CCR : https://youtu.be/Vwo5fkRdroI
-
I will now be analyzing three different double page spreads of food magazines to see how they all have similar conventions and features and ...
-
After researching the contents of a food magazine, I now am going to be starting to choose the content that will be best for the magazine. I...
-
Over the past few classes I have sketched out my cover page and also my table of contents page. Through the process I made sure to connect s...
No comments:
Post a Comment